Thursday, June 19, 2008

Journal Blog #1

*The classes were the most encouranging and motivating to me because I like to try or difficult things and I though that the classes would be hard to me for the level, but I dixcovered that they're not that hard.

*The most challenging to me was when we went to the camps, because I'm scared of heights. However with the help of my team mates I did all the work. It was not that fun to me, but it was ok.

*One thing that I learn about myself is that I'm not prepare to leave my parents. While being in the dorms I missed a lot my parants and sisters, I missed all my family.

*To be taking the college classes and to stay in the dorms have made a great difference in my prespective of college life. Know I know that college life is not as complicate as I used to think.

No comments: